The 2014 Rochester Runners Club Annual Membership Renewal is now open. Our dues have not increased. They are still only $15 for an individual membership and $20 for a family membership. You can save at least that much with our discount at Red’s Shoe Barn or Runner’s Alley. Please renew as soon as you can, and if you are not currently a member, please consider joining us. You can renew your membership or join here:
Note that when you register online, the club pays a fee to Runreg. If you would like to offset this charge to Rochester Runners, you can add $2.00 for an individual or $3.00 for family. If you prefer to register by mail, please print and mail this form with your check:
Some of the benefits of being part of the Rochester Runners:
- Meet local runners with similar goals and interests.
- Improve your performance with weekly structured track workouts with an experienced coach.
- Enjoy daily runs with various groups.
- Get discounts on running shoes from local merchants that will easily pay for your dues.
- Attend regular meetings with guest speakers.
- Give back to the community through club donations and volunteer work.
- Receive coaching and motivation from other runners.
- Give motivation and inspiration to other runners.
Thank you for renewing, and if you know of others who could benefit from membership, feel free to direct them to this website where they can become a member.